High-energy presentations by firm principal, John LaPlaca consistently earn outstanding reviews from educators and municipal leaders because of the value of the message they deliver. Attendees walk away from our presentations, inspired and empowered to create safe and secure environments in their organizations.
Co-authors of the soon to be released book, “When Bad Things Happen to Good Schools: A Practical Guide to Managing Culture & Crisis “, John empowers attendees to implement their strategies for strengthening schools and communities from the inside out. Whether you’re planning a national education conference, professional development in-service or school improvement seminar, our team will customize a presentation to your audience, event, and objectives.
Below are a sample of the programs we can deliver for your event:
- Creating Safe Communities During Times of Financial Crisis
- Proactive Emergency Preparedness – Prevent the Crisis
- Threat Assessment – Managing Threatening Situations in Schools
- Response to the Active Shooter – Tactics to Survive
- School Branding: Creating the Optimal School Environment for Educational Success
- Emergency & Crisis Management for School Officials – DERT (District Emergency Response Team)
- Emergency & Crisis Management for Staff – SERT (School Emergency Response Team)
- Trends in School Violence – What We Can Learn from the Past
- School Security – Techniques to Ensure a Safe Education Environment
- Bullying & Intimidation – Solutions to Schools Biggest Enemy
- Managing Emotional Parents – Proven Techniques to a Successful Encounter